Collection of Personal Information
👉 Note: Stored data can not directly identify you as a user 👈
Collected information is:
- Profile Information that you specify on your user profile such as: gender, units, and associated fitness centers
- User Content (such as: measurements, underlying photos, notes, etc) that you make on the Service.
- GPS location as true or false if a taken measurement is done at an associated fitness center added by you. (This means: GPS location never leaves your phone, a photo taken at home is only collected as not taken at a fitness center)
- Communication between you and BodyBarista.
Use of Personal Information
To provide and develop our Service we aggregate (remove the connection to any other data and remove visual identifiable features like faces) and automatically, by machine vision, analyse them.
Information (as stated above) which does not identify a user may be used:
- To fulfill the Services and products you request from us.
- To operate and improve the Service available to you through BodyBarista ApS, including developing new features and products.
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests and manage our relationship
- To personalize the products and services provide to you.
- Measure performance of the products and Services
- For internal purposes, which may require the transfer of such information to other BodyBarista ApS affiliates for administrative purposes, for technical maintenance purposes, the marketing and promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you.
In some circumstances we may use third party contractors to perform these services on our behalf. In such circumstances, we will only provide the contractor with the information needed to perform the Services and all contractors will be required to agree to confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal information.
Security of the Information We Collect
We take commercially reasonable precautions in an effort to protect your information against security breaches. For example, we store personal information in a secure, limited access facility, and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software design to protect the security and integrity of your measurements and underlying photos. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
The information we collect about you through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where BodyBarista, its affiliated companies or service providers have activities.
BodyBarista, its affiliated companies or service providers may transfer the information we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your home country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions worldwide. If you are in areas that have laws on collection and use of data different from the laws of the EU, please be aware that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country or jurisdiction , which may not have the same data protection laws as your existing jurisdiction.
Protection of Children’s Privacy
BodyBarista is a general interest Service, meant for everyone. However, we do not allow users under the age of 13 to use the Service. BodyBarista ApS does not knowingly collect personal information from children through this Service.
In addition, we or our partners may use analytics technology to track anonymous traffic data about use of the Service. Such partners have the right to retain and use the anonymous traffic data collected by through the analytics service from users of the Service.
Once your account has been closed or disabled, BodyBarista, its associated companies or its service providers save your information (including your profile information) and Your Content for a commercially reasonable period for backup, archiving and / or checking.
We welcome your input on our privacy statement. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 4th, 2017